15 March, 2006

Too Cool for School, Baby, Yea!

Yikes it's been a while since I've updated hasn't it..
I've had sooo many bloody tests and essays, it's not even funny. I'm actually beginning to enjoy writing essays!

Ok, ok let me skip to the interesting bits..


Tall (rather cute) girl arrives at her tutorial class.
Sits down..gives a small happy sigh and turns to her friend and says "This subject is amazing isn't it? They're not giving us a mid-term test..how cool is that? Life is goooooood."
Friend turns slowly..stares...and says "The mid-term test was last week....."

Upon hearing those words, Tall (rather cute) Girl's blood runs cold.
She silently panics for 5 seconds.

Time goes by...so slowly
Time goes by...so slowly
.
.
.
.
.
"Ha..ha..You're joking, right?"
"No! The test was last week!"
"Oh..."

Tutor enters class and variety of colourful excuses rush through Tall (rather cute) Girl's head.

'My grandmother passed away...' (Forgive me Grandma.)
'My dog died..' (Forgive me Kelso.)
'My bus broke down...' (Well, it could happen.)
'As I walked out a ruggedly handsome hunk, kidnapped me and we proceeded to make mad, passionate love...' (I wish that would happen.)

Focus, Focus!

Girl gets up and walks up to the tutor and says:
"Sir..I feel like a real idiot for saying this..but I missed last weeks test..because it completely slipped my mind. I'm sorry. May I have a retest?"
Tutor stares at her and starts laughing..and doesn't stop. Tall (rather cute) girl doesn't like feeling like a royal dumbass, ok?
Finally when he does stop, he tells her she has to write (ANOTHER GODDAMN) essay.


Well, it's better than throwing away 30% of your total grade!

God, I'm such a moron.
Who completely forgets about a test?


Oh don't pop vein, Paranoia McParanoid!

I don't know if any of u remember my event crew job, but anyway there was a friend who was part of the same crew that I was.
He wasn't really someone I was particularly fond of, but we kept things civil.
After the job, everytime I saw him, I could have sworn he would send me HATE vibes, and we all know how good I am at getting vibes.

So recently I heard from a common friend the exact reason as to WHY he disliked me so.

He claims....(wait for it..wait for it....)
that I spoke to our superiors and tried to get him fired in order to steal his job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fucking paranoid can anyone get!?!?

I still laugh when I think about it.
Because firstly I hated my superiors and I tried to stay out of their way as much as possible. If I dislike you, its highly doubtful that I'll go out of my way to make unnecessary conversation with you (unless you owe me some money, or unless you're hot..in which case its highly doubtful that I'll hate you, OR unless you've given up a limb for me in which case I'll have NO choice but to talk to u).
Secondly, I wouldn't even steal someones eraser, let alone a job.
(I might borrow your eraser and then forget to return it. Two very very different things, ok?)
Thirdly, how on earth can you steal someones job when he's already got the job??



I swear, sometimes I feel like the people around me are one bread short of a sandwich if ya know what I mean.



Either that, or I've been put in the nut-house.
(I know..shame on me..being a future psychologist and all.)

Boo-frikkedy-hoo.

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger 4wD did the happy dance and finally said..

yea. I'm first.


Missed a test eh. It happens to the best of us. Not as bad as showing up a day late for the exam, though.

But when you're done with education, you'll know that this is all pointless, and its not really going to help you at all in a real job. Even if you're a doctor or something. How hard can surgery be?

ps. my word verification word is 'zolves'. How cool is that. Its almost a real word.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar did the happy dance and finally said..

How does someone as crazy as you abt exams completely blank out on an exam. Btw loved this post Ms. Tall/cute girl.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

4wd - u showed up a day late for an exam!?!
"How hard can surgery be?"
LOL. QUITE hard im guessing :P
u know i thought to myself 'can i AFFORD to throw away 30% of my total grade?' and i realised i couldnt :P even i'm not THAT confident about my abilities !

rohan - haha oyyye stop making me sound like a nerd! im not crazy about my exams..i'm 'comfortably paranoid' about them. big difference ok!
*gasp* how'd u know tall cute girl was ME!?! (apart from the'kelso' bit :P)

10:01 AM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

U know what they call people who start forgetting things right?

OLD!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Makdt did the happy dance and finally said..

you not like exams....you second motive in life init? yup the kelso thing gave it away.

See this is where us enginerring people rule the roost...we obliviate tests...we ask for postponements into the next semester where it dont matter anymore

2:12 PM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

Haha..Mahi, i had actually missed my hindi final exam cos i COMPLELTELY forgot about it!! Lol..So a test is nothing! :p

2:52 PM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

ahhhhhh buggeritall... people will always whine and moan and play the blame game so dont get on his trip..

having delivered this very wierdly executed comment..lol i shall continue further to say... you had quite a decent teacher!! essays are far better than studying for a test!..or.. isnt it?

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

mahiiiiiiiii!....its been ages girl...jeez mahi..call me man dont be so lazy...i miss u!..hehehe..i was in fits of laughter after reading your blog!..why am i not surprised u missed your test?..you're such a clown!..you're lucky u have an adorable whinny way of getting out of things!..hehe..anyways love u lots and stay out of trouble!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

apoo - no apoo..turning old is when u turn 27 or 28 or whatever the hell it is ure turning
:P


mayank - dont tests over there affect ure overall grade??

medha - lol we would all not even bother going for those stupid tests..all of us would cheat anyway :D

grafx - noooo the test was a lousy easy peasy multiple choice question!!! i could have gotten an almost full score blindfolded :(

arpu - hehe yea i did whine..i think thats why my tutor was laughing coz i sounded like such an idiot!! so far this is the only spot of trouble ive had ..i know ure so proud of me =D
and u call me :@:@ love u toooo kutti

7:10 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris did the happy dance and finally said..

omg, mahi! you're trying to take my job; aren't you! ack! stop harassing me!!!

1:26 AM  
Blogger surbhi seth did the happy dance and finally said..

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:35 AM  
Blogger surbhi seth did the happy dance and finally said..

I think you handled the failure-to-remember-exam situation pretty well!! 'Honesty is the best policy' they say.. and in your case.. it certainly paid off!!!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Jay did the happy dance and finally said..

Thirdly, how on earth can you steal someones job when he's already got the job??

Honey, that's precisely HOW you steal jobs. Someone already has the job... and you take it. There, stolen.

Now, how you do it is another matter, you tall (rather cute) girl.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Nayan did the happy dance and finally said..

Missed the test? Want to give another test? Bwaahahahahaa...

You are toooo studious! :P

5:13 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

dawn - yes. yes i am. i want the shitty comp at the office, the gnats, and them crazy stinky uncle fester types..i want it ALL!
mwahahaha!

surbhi - yea i was lucky but i suspect it had more to do with the tutor being a bit of pushover! (he's the one who used to 'stare') ahem. now we know. ;P

jay - but like who would want to steal the job of an event crew personnel?! honestly...if uve done it once, youd KNOW its the job that made the devil piss himself. its that bad.
(but if i DID want to steal a job..it would involve seduction. lots of it.)

nayan - oye did u read the bit about the test being THIRTY % OF MY OVERALL GRADE?!!??
a person would only miss a test like that if he was super sure of scoring full marks on the remaining 70% of the exam..and while i claim to be incredibly intelligent and good looking, even i know my limitations! :P

12:12 PM  
Blogger The Box did the happy dance and finally said..

I was going to say something terribly insightful and mature. Then I read this bit (mainly cos I was scrolling down to find the comment box):

"(but if i DID want to steal a job..it would involve seduction. lots of it.)"

Thank you. Now I've totally lost my train of thought.

9:24 PM  
Blogger 4wD did the happy dance and finally said..

hello. so i tagged you. you might as well, i think its well established by now that college is rather pointless.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

box - oh BOX. *blush* stop it! you silly man, you!
*giggle*
you ahh..too much :P

hgaaal - sigh. exactly why i forgot the test..it was such a useless module..i had like 4 essays to do.bah!

4wd - lol that it is! tags coming up!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google