13 February, 2006

Actual Thoughts that have entered my head in the past week.

  1. Why does my low fat brownie, ironically, taste like butter?
  2. Time paradoxes. If I go back in time and say contaminate the timeline by say- accidentally murdering my grandad, then I cease to exist in this time. But if I didn't exist in the first place how was I able to travel back in time and kill my grandad? Think about it and say it with me now "Woah. W.t.f? Woah."
  3. What does Kelso think of while he's awake? What goes on in that tiny prefrontal cortex of his?
  4. Picturing myself throw an amazingly irritating groupmate off the 4th floor. But not before hitting her over the head with my text book first...and then crushing her with my heels ...then I throw her off the 4th floor.
  5. I could quite possibly be PMS-ing.
  6. How the hell did I get a full score on a memory experiment of all things!?? Mysteries of the Universe.
  7. Why does it seem like I'm the only person who likes drinking an iced 'Banana Mocha'? My friend said it tastes like a laxative. I don't think it does!
  8. My lecturer wears too tight pants. It looks terribly indecent. And no, I don't enjoy the view.
  9. I think I might actually cry when I watch the last episode of 'Voyager'. I'm a geek. Sue me. (Please don't. I'm not rich.)
  10. How some people can be so annoying. I'm being super nice by using the word 'annoying'.
  11. Friday is gonna suck ass. Oh that's coz it's my 22nd birthday. What? You thought I was gonna be all coy and mysterious? Hell, NO! Address all cards, bouquets, jewellery to 'Madame Mahima'.
  12. I could quite possibly be PMS-ing.
  13. I'd love to say I'll have my phone switched off Friday night (what? I have to wake up for uni at 6 am the next morning!) so I'm not disturbed by the barrage (yea, right.) of phone calls and birthday wishes..but we all know I'm far too narcissistic to do that. My phone will be switched on and I will be waiting. Forget to call and you shall suffer the Wrath of Mahi.
  14. A tarot card reader at a party said a guy will be entering my life around March/April. I will be waiting. He'd better not be like a cousin brother or something.
  15. I am hungry.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

ah my gad im first!

VELL! happy ADVANCED budday to you MAHI MADEM!

yes youre PMSing.. go and eat a pice of chocolate cake RIGHT NOW! it tastes a hundred times better at times like this!!!

yes that bugger didnt tell you if it was a relative huh.. eeks! err should i send my single goodlooking 25 years old cousin just in case?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

grafx - PLEASE DO!! i welcome any single good looking 25 year old men, with open arms! =D camaan help a friend out ;)

8:40 PM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

meahahaha OTAY i go get my fishing net....

1:02 AM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

Next time, make the first bullet point as u r PMS'ing. We all will know there is no need to read the rest of ya crap :P

Ok ok. Have a cozy Valentine and may the March/April guy be the one you wanna DO!

PS: Stop watching voyager and get your essays n assigments out of the way

10:11 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

grafx - atta girl :P:D

apoo - no ones forcing u to read my crap *eye roll*

demi - thank u dahlink :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Casablanca did the happy dance and finally said..

Ah, an interesting palate of thoughts there :D

And why is the birthday gonna suck? It'll be great. You are the party girl, after all :)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Nayan did the happy dance and finally said..

Happy V-Day and I dunno wen is ur budday.. but happy birthday! :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

Happy valentine's day.. or whatever..

Vday officially blows.

Given I have nothing better to do, and I have brilliant memory, I shall wish you on friday. ;)

and.. woah..wtf..woah..I always knew this time travel was balderdash.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

casa -sheesh dont say 'party girl'! images of a drunken tara reid with her boobs spilling out and her skirt riding up her butt, fill my head
*shudder*
itll suck coz i have to wake up at 6 am for uni and ill be back only by 630 pm. oh let me whine. im not cut out for this whole 'waking up early' thing.

nayan - i just said it is on friday!!!FRIDAY
F
R
I
D
A
Y

Jups - v day blows and sucks at the same time.in fact i feel like putting up a vday post right now, detailing my lacklustre love life!
thanks jups u inspired me!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

Very nice site!
enzo ferrari price 2004 porsche boxter3aconvertible dealer invoice Cibavision focus 1 two week softcolours contact lens Small business bookkeeping san francisco sony dvd camcorders Block offline popups Gay male sex in teens laser hair removers personal uk

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google