08 November, 2005

Conversation with Mahi...and brownie points

(Names have been changed to protect identities..and I'm praying my friends won't kill me for putting this stuff up.)



Bobo: Hey fatty.
Me: Ah WHAT.
Bobo: Are todays plans on?
Me: Yes asshole.
Bobo: Awriiite man, it's ON!
Me: Yea it's on. Like your Dad on cake.

Brownie Points
Bobo: -15 (for calling me fat)
Me: 25 (for dissing his dad)


Angel: Mahi...
Me: Hey babes!
Angel: What would you do if you found that you roomie kept her socks under your pillow?
Me: Ewwwww! Were they used??
Angel: I don't know!
Me: Smell em!
Angel: Mahi..WHY would anyone put socks under my pillow, in the first place!?
Me: No idea!!! I think she secretly hates you hahaha
Brownie Points
Angel: 50 (pity points..no one deserves socks under her pillow)
Me: 0 ( felt bad for laughing..but it was funny)


RedSilkBoxers: I'm turtling..I need to take a dump.
Me: Turtling? Wazzat?
RedSilkBoxers: What does a turtle do after its woken up from its sleep?
Me: Ohhh! Turtling a.k.a Peek-a-boo shit?
RedSIlkBoxers: Good girl! Gee Mahi you're so full of shit =D
Me: Ah well what can I say? Shit happens! =D
Brownie Points
RedSilkBoxers: 20 (for introducing me to the term 'turtling' and for witty 'shit' puns)
Me: 20 (for knowing synonym of 'turtling' and for witty 'shit' puns)


Gogo: Howww, how do I get her?
Me: Are you interested in friendship?
Gogo: Not really..
Me: Do you want to get into her pants?
Gogo: Hm...I think so!
Me: Look, become her friend, gain her trust, then attack..heh heh eeehhh-xcellent.
Brownie Points
Gogo: 2 (for being honest, but still being a boob)
Me: 0 (-5 for teaching someone how to be a scumbag and +5 for doing an excellent 'Mr Burn's' impression.)


Me: Dad, how come you fell for mom? I mean, you two are so different..
Dad: I saw her legs..shit, I was floored. They were amazing. They ARE amazing (yea, nice save, soldier)
Brownie Points
Dad: 100 (for being such a cheeky boy!)
Me: N.A (I was too busy laughing to count.)


Grimm: Yes, those wedding plans can be a hassle
Me: Yea, flower arrangements, guest list-people from your side, people from my side..
Grimm: Of course, Kelso will be there =)
Me: =D Oh Kelso definitely WILL be there at the wedding.
Brownie Points
Grimm: 500 gazillion ( for knowing Kelso will be there)
Me: 20 (for meeting someone as delightful as him haha)


Drunk Monkey: I need to peee
Drunk Me: Why didn't you just pee when we were upstairs?!!?
Drunk Monkey: I don't tell it when to pee! You tell it when to pee!!
Drunk Me: Honey, I ain't telling it anything, anytime soon.
Brownie Points
Monkey: 30 (for being a monkey and making me laugh like hell that day)
Me: -17 (for telling the poor boy off, when he wanted to pee.)


KPog: Mahi..Just wanted to say when Peepu comes back, we'll all meet up..I know we all haven't been able to meet often enough..
Me: Aww, why do u say that man..
KPog: Well..I'm off to someones party by myself..you said bloggings become an integral part of your life..haha...we've all pretty much gone off on different tracks..But when the semesters done, things will go back to normal..I promise.
Me: Thanks =) Definitely appreciate the thought man..
Brownie Points
KPog: 260, 055 (for being a sweetheart)
Me: - (All brownie points go to KPog for being a sweetheart.)


Completely Pissed Drunk Me: C'meeeere, let me hug youuu!!!I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU I REALLY REALLY DO!*tiiiiiiight hug*
Friends: We love you too Mahi hahaha *hug*
Brownie Points
Friends: 20 billion zillion trillion (for being amazing)
Me: 73 ( for being hilarious when I'm drunk)




**UPDATE: I am SO fucking PISSED OFF!!
I just took kelso down for a walk right, and the estate guard cycles up to me and says "Sorry ah, but someone just complained about your dog abt how he's unleashed and how u don't clean up after him.."
I'm like "What rubbish! Firstly, Kelso is tiny, the law states he DOESN'T have to be leashed up if he's not fierce, which you know he isn't and secondly, I ALWAYS clean up after my dog."
The guard just smiled sheepishly and said "Sorry..."
Sorry my ARSE.
I'm NOT gonna leash him up. I WILL continue to clean up after him.
And I hope that the fucker who complained, steps on so much fucking dog shit, that the stink stays for months to come.
Asshole.

16 Comments:

Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

"Me: Dad, how come you fell for mom? I mean, you two are so different..
Dad: I saw her legs..shit, I was floored. They were amazing. They ARE amazing.."-->> Now that conversation gets a gazillion brownie points from me!! Your dad sounds tooo cute! hehe.

When i had asked my dad why he chose to marry mom and not one of his gfs, he said "Your mom was just toooo SWEEEEEET". And then he winked at my mom. Gosh, dads are just SO cheeky no? haha!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

Oi you quoted his/her real name, Kpo= Fuja ?

7:00 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

medha - hahah theyre too cute yaar

jups- haha i just corrected..fuja isnt his real name...i preferred the moniker 'KPog' to "Fuja'
hehe

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

hmm i wonder if BOBO is really that incapable. In line with honesty, you may wanna share with your audience the numerous times bobo has made u feel like SHIT!!!
hahahaha....

7:37 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

nirav - HAHA F.O asshole

7:48 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris did the happy dance and finally said..

lol - loved the convos!!!

and damn the nosy bastard who bitched about your dog...perhaps he expects you to bring a wet/dry vacuum with you to suck up any pee Kelso leaves behind? ;)

11:49 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

dawn - yea! i mean what the hell..i definitely clean up his poop, but there are like a 100 dogs who piss around in corners..why pick on my poor baby?!

1:04 PM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

PEEPU!??!?! eeee!!!

lol.. this was a really funny post...im still laughing!! lol...

ok am too fried to think up of a smart comment..

hugs.. YAAAY Box is back!! isnt that cool!!! :D

2:25 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

grafx - hahaha thanks :P haha its ok you're allowed to be fried once in a while..yess box is back! im glad !! =D

3:55 PM  
Blogger Once the Conman did the happy dance and finally said..

hmm...

4:08 PM  
Blogger Casablanca did the happy dance and finally said..

Set up a trap for the dog-complainer. C'mon.. think of something. Set him up!

And then, blog about it in the next post ;)
Dont forget to include me in the credits, ya?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

conman - what what?!?! *paranoia setting in*

casa - *rubs hands evilly* eeeeh-xcellent...smithers get me some dog poo!
oh casa i will! uve inspired me come up with a diabolical plan..moahaha

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mint Chutney did the happy dance and finally said..

I SO completely had you pegged as a happy drunk.

hee hee

10:30 PM  
Blogger Ashley did the happy dance and finally said..

have you posted a picture of your little dog before?? I LOVE little doggies. So put one up! Or direct to a page that has one :)

2:49 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

minty - hehe u had me pegged right, woman! i'm the happiest, whiny drunk you'll ever find haha

ashley - yep i have babes!
this is the link - http://madamemahima.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_madamemahima_archive.html
hehe im a dog lover too =D Kelso is seriously the cutest thing u'll ever come across..ok ok i'll stop gushing now :P

12:07 PM  
Blogger Ashish Shakya did the happy dance and finally said..

"Turtling"
"Peek-a-boo shit"

HAHAHA!I learnt something new today and it was a fun lesson.Mahi you, crack me up(no pun intended!)

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google