19 October, 2005

...and it continues.


Firstly..sorry for the lack of updates.
Secondly..which one first? The good news or the bad news?

Ok, ok the bad news- I am the proud owner of a one 'Acute Tonsillitis'. Boy, do I sound like one hell of a nasal but sexy donkey. 5 different kindsa pills and 2 different but equally disgusting bottles of cough syrup that not only knock me out for a good solid 2 hours, but ALSO taste like tar. ( Ok, anyone who comes with a 'Oooh so you've tasted tar, eh?' wisecrack is going to get the shit beaten out of them.)

Hokay! The good news is that I'm not depressed anymore. This is mostly because I realised what was pissing me off. Or rather who.
Also! All my major project presentations are OVER! I can finally have some peaceful sleep.



I'm a contemplative mood. Most likely coz of the medication.
Heres some stuff that I've been thinking a lot about -


*When it rains it pours. If theres even the slightest chance that things (technology, health, money, people etc etc) will screw up, you can bet your ass that they will all screw up at the exact same time or on the same day.

*I've been remembering my economics tutor quite often. She was a lousy teacher, and I didn't even like her that much (I think the feeling was mutual). But every now and then she would say something that really made you think. Nothing to do with economics of course. She once told us "When you're in a relationship, and you spend more time being unhappy than happy, its time to get out." When she said it then, I scoffed at how absurdly naive she sounded. And then in good time I realised that it was that simple.

*Which brings me to this point. When a friend decides to kick up a huge mother of a fuss and says that its far too annoying and far too taxing to pass a message to someone on your behalf, amongst other insignificant things, its a damn good sign that the friendship needs to be reevaluated. There are only so many things you can blame on PMS.

*Two first impressions is all that you need.

* Don't ever settle. Box told me this recently. Thank you Box..you put a lot of things into perspective with those 3 words..

*Someone from Friendster actually sent me this message-
Subject: Xtreme~
Message: hi ther.. u r still single??me cool indian guy but straight forward and abit naughty.. Me know lifestyle here is stress and sucks! Now, me in fantasy to explore beyond girls desire limits. If you plan wanna have fun "DeSi-WaY" of discreet and naughty way of life style. (To know more about, visit my friendster member "desi" from U.S.A.) You will like it.. hehe..***DONT WORRY. ME HAVE NO BAD INTENTION OF ABUSIVE***add me and reply to my message k..

Uhhh................One of the few times I've been left speechless after reading a message. Speechless with joy and wonder as to how truly weird some people are.

Can you believe people like this guy actually exist. Email me if you want this guys link on Friendster.

* Last but not least..Always Wear Sunscreen.

Heh heh.

So..How was your week?


23 Comments:

Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

Haha! Mahi, i have gotten that kinda messages on friendster too.. Really can u believe that that kinda ppl still exist ?!

Week was awesome..btw how was danidya night??

Oh and awesome painting!!! Real good stuff!!! =D

7:39 PM  
Blogger Arun did the happy dance and finally said..

Does tar taste better when you wear sunscreen?

7:45 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

medha - haha they crack me up man!
babes i didnt go for the dandiya after all, thats about when the tonsillitis set in :(

arun - nope..thats an amazingly bad combo..trust me. it does go great with peanut butter tho!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

mahi baby!..i think you just needed a dose of of me to cheer u up!..hehe..im so full of myself arent i..shit im becoming like you know who..LOL..i had so much fun talking to you and really miss u heaps..*muah*...and mahi u never fail to attract weirdos..that guy on friendster sounds like such a creep...yew..anyways i hope u get better soon babes and love u lots..

7:49 PM  
Blogger Arun did the happy dance and finally said..

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Arun did the happy dance and finally said..

Suncreen and peanut butter? No wonder you've been attracting monkeys from Friendster! LOL!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

arpu - thank u soo much for calling sweetheart! i miss u so so so much! hahaah yeh i know who you sound like..the same person who says 'Mahi you're sweating coz im hot *wink wink*'
uhhh yes roohi. ok.
hahahaahhaaha

arun - holy cow..you mean its been me all along?!! i always thought it was such a sad coincidence that only the weirdo's msg me. damnations!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Arjun did the happy dance and finally said..

Great pic, Mahi. Did you actually draw it?!

Tonsillitis is a real pain in the neck... yeah, literally... hate those cough syrups... yucks!

My week was bad, too... study hols now... need I say more?!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Casablanca did the happy dance and finally said..

Hey friendster messages are still understandable... can you believe it some creep left comments on my blog with his email address, asking me to email him coz he "needs a friend to hide in".

What?????

10:40 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar did the happy dance and finally said..

Thnx for making me do a double take as soon as I opened ur blog with that 'Scary movie' version of urself :)
Looking on the brighter side u have a sexy hoarse voice thnx to ur medical condition, u r handing out pearls of wisdom like some spiritual guru and u r getting hit on desi guys from usa (it wasnt me ;), I knew I shud have made the first move dammit) life certainly doesnt get any better for some ppl :)

11:57 PM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

I told ya... dont make fun of Kelso and the one ballers!

This is his revenge.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris did the happy dance and finally said..

lolol!! ..***DONT WORRY. ME HAVE NO BAD INTENTION OF ABUSIVE***

that cracked me up!! :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

So you're back back back!
Creepy weirdo, I've seen these types in chat rooms as well. I bet you half of my month's rent that this sorry loser owns a hotdog stand or a cyber cafe in some lousy US town.Or even better, he's a taxi-driver.

BTW, the whole bit you said about abt revaluating relationships that make you unhappy, errmm..I'm gonna pretend I didnt read it because I'm already confused plenty. :-(

Nice painting --you've been keeping busy! I sketch when I'm immensely frustrated. And I had tonsilitis too.Sucks eh!

And lastly, it worked! Thanks for your email. You are truly babe-a-licious!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

couchie - thank you and yep i did the piece myself..its actually chalk on fuzzy brown paper..with loads of hairspray to lock the chalk in =D aww man study hols...they make you feel so deceptively at ease right?? good luck with them exams mate!

casablanca - LOL. he needs a friend to 'hide in'?!!? he doesnt need a friend for that! he needs a damn hooker!

rohan - jeeez whatever happened to appreciating art in all its dark beauty. hmpf. there there rohan..if anything, that freakshow taught me that i can't be too choosy. As long as the guy can speak english with proper vocab and grammar, i'll take it. yep..i'm living it up baby..

apoo - if my memory serves me well..uh...YOU WERE THE ONE MAKING FUN OF KELSO! :@ damn you.

dawn - that was THE icing on his messed up cake. To quote casablanca "whaaat??? a thousand questions went through my mind - who's worrying?? abusive? wha-?

jups - im back baby! u know whats worrying? the freakshow is closer to home. yup. he's from singapore. dont be confused jups..things have a way of working themselves out. yay u have a pic up!! love the hair =D

10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

Eeks! Must be some loser married 30+ nut trying to add some zing to his pathetic life. Send him nasty messages! These pervs need to be put down!

Merci beaucoup for the compliment! =D

Hey btw, there is so much anguish in your muse's eyes, no?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

jups - yep...u got it right! i didnt conciously set out to make her look so sad..the pieces always take on a mood of their own!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jay did the happy dance and finally said..

Mahi...take a shot of alcohol for throat!! relief comes faster, in a better taste, and eventually leads to better mood!! PLUS...the past week wouldnt seem that bad after all!!! ;)

As for my week????????? what week?? it came??? it went???? dont know :S
i guess the weekend should help!! or rather should help myself this weekend!! dead...is the state of mind this week has put me in!!
Boy do i need to get sloshed this weekend!!! Velvet Blue here i come!!!

3:20 AM  
Blogger IdeaSmith did the happy dance and finally said..

Stretched out and weird....but liveable.
This 'one hell of a nasal but sexy donkey' makes more sense than the newspaper headlines.

4:35 AM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

yeah Mahi, I think the issue here is Alcohol! U need Alcohol. teaches u a lesson not to take on stupid bets. Be spiritual! Indulge in spirits

5:17 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar did the happy dance and finally said..

U do realize a no objection sign to a million guys to hit on u with ur last statement dunno how thats living it up ;), dont let Mr. freakshow hand you out lessons on life plzzz :)

6:45 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

jay - if i were you, id just drink all my worries away and worry about the hangover later. go on man!

smithy - i was just thinking the same thing..the world is going bonkers. like i said..when it rains, it pours..

apoo - har-dee-har-har :P

rohan - i was being sarcy yaar! like 'oh yea..im living it up..INDEED.' but at the rate im going..i seriously doubt it could get worse than - ..***DONT WORRY. ME HAVE NO BAD INTENTION OF ABUSIVE***.
seriously. it cant get worse.

10:29 AM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

and HOW was MY week you say!! .. WHEW!!.. i wont even GO there!!

great artwork mahi!! very good work... i like artists who keep it real.. of the things that still keep me holding on to real art instead of brushwork on Photoshop.. GAH!

yes.. err about them guys.. i hate people who start their emails off with a " HAI".... eeeeew!!!!! its "HI" you country bumpkin morons!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

grafx - i know! everytime they go 'hai' i imagine them waving a hanky and heaving their chests haha

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google