10 November, 2005

And these Thoughts enter my Head.

  • Lets say the girl using the cubicle before me, shat, and flushed...with her unwashed hands....let that sink in....*compulsively scrubs hands and vows to never use a public toilet again*
  • I have found 3 remote controls in my room..and no corresponding appliance. What are they doing in my room? What is their purpose? Oh, so many questions..
  • I need a sugar daddy.
  • Judging a man by the shoes he wears is stupid. Judge a man by the condition of his bathroom and kitchen..thats so much more insightful.
  • Been contemplating how to incorporate "Welcome to the O.C, bitch." into my daily conversations.
  • Its my brothers birthday today, but are we partying? Nooo. Coz the pig pigged out during Diwali so much that he has an upset stomach. No treat for him which means no treat for me. *glares at pig*
  • Ahhhh the joys of flirting. Not dirty flirting mind you. Yes, there IS clean flirting. You cheap, dirty people.
  • I once saw a man enter the bus, and he had pus oooozing from his leg..overall incredibly gross. He was also a bit crazy. When I'm on that bus I'm paralysed by the fear that I've touched something that he has laid his being on. Does that make me evil? Or just anal retentive? Well, either way, pus is gross. And it's about time you realised that.
  • I realised that I'm pretty much the same person, when I'm drunk AND when I'm sober. I'm just louder when I'm drunk. And whinier.
  • I think a kiss should be stolen, and not asked for. Um unless the girl really doesn't like you. Thats when a stolen kiss turns into molestation. And that never ends well. Trust me.
  • I crack up when I ask guys "So, what's up at your end?" I know, I know, I'm such a juvenile!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • How annoying can running out toilet paper get???!?!
  • I wish I was Oprah. Oh no wait, what I meant was, I wish I had Oprah's money and walk-in closet. Yep that's what I meant.
  • I come up with some really good one-liners during the day, and much to my annoyance, I forget them by the time I want to use them on someone.
  • I'm happy I left Lagos when I did. I doubt I'd have been this colourful if I hadn't.
  • I think I'm the sort who wouldn't think twice about hitting/asking out a guy I really liked..oh wait...done that!
  • When I'm nervous, I blab, turn red and then keep quiet and fidget.
  • One of my many pet peeves- Realising there's no more shampoo left. Wtf mate?! That's almost as annoying as the toilet paper running out.
  • I couldn't stop laughing about how I bugged the guy sitting next to me on my flight to Melbourne. I made him play hangman with me. He was a 30 year old Scotsman, who worked in an oil firm. And he played Hangman with Mahima from Singapore. He flirted with the stewardess and got Mahima a couple of Mars bars and a drink too. Ah bless his Scotty heart.
  • Ok that's it for now. This is what studying for Social Psychology does to you.

11 Comments:

Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

Hmmm... lets stop flushing I say! U dont have to worry about such things then!

Study Study!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar did the happy dance and finally said..

You sure those are just effects of the Social Psychology only (I would have guessed I could so easily throw in a few Johny Walkers' to come up with all those thoughts) :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger FRZ did the happy dance and finally said..

don't use the word a**hole in ur blog...i couldn't see ur previous blog cuz the firewall blocked it

Faraz

12:22 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

apoo - but how can i not flush!?! im not like u!!!

rohan - i wasnt drunk when i wrote this..i promise!haha i know i know..it does seem that way doesnt it?

faz - i emailed u the post buddy..stupid firewall..who the hell doesnt say 'assh***' these days..stupid firewall.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Casablanca did the happy dance and finally said..

Diwali was 10 days back... and your bro still has a bad tummy? WHAT did he eat??

You're such a cleanliness freak... reminds me of The Aviator :D

Oh, and there's no such thing as clean or 'harmless' flirting. That's just what we tell ourselves to feel like innocent girls ;)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Once the Conman did the happy dance and finally said..

LOL!!!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

hey.. tip...dont flush with your hands.. use your feet..lol.. i do that.. when im done...i just stick my feet up and press the handle down.. wooo!! someone in Toronto taught me that.. hahhaha


*giggle*

8:52 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

casa - yea its been almost a week he's been having a queasy tummy..god these 17 year old boys..who know's what theyve been upto..and if im so clean why does my desk look like its been hit by a cyclone?!!

conman - i know i know :P

grafx - "Confucius say 'you've been a baaaad toilet' " Haiyaaaaaaa! *kick*...*flushhhhhhhhhhhh*

demi - hehe i am i am! thanks =D

wry - lol..u just had a WHOLE POST replying to everything i said.. hahah i have nooo idea what to say to that :P
like others, it definitely doesnt take much to annoy me..i'm just better at hiding my annoyance =)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven did the happy dance and finally said..

Interesting observations some of them....

Make for a good laugh on a boring weekend at work :-)

on a tangent and after reading Casa's blog... i just realised there is only one step of seperation between us... Faraz.

Funny how small the world is.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

saurabh- =D thank u!
woah ure joking? faraz was my classmate in lagos..so ure in pune?

5:41 PM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven did the happy dance and finally said..

I know. Infact I knew about your blog by word of mouth before I visited it.

I'm in Mumbai and so is Faraz. Met up with him yesterday. Tells me some interesting things this man.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google