03 June, 2007

Adventures of Blonde Mom (Episode 254) and Happy Birthday (in advance) Minku!

So I was watching a video of Kelso doing tricks and chuckling away to glory..
Small digression: If you must know I spend a disturbingly large amount of time talking to my dog, listening to him (yes, my dog speaks to me and NO, I'm not crazy), watching him, playing with him, cleaning up his poop (no job is constantly filled with rainbows and butterflies, my friends), looking at his baby pictures/videos, etc etc.

I digress, I digress.

So I'm watching the video and my Mom comes over to see what its about. She stands there, watching it for about 7 seconds and goes:

"You know, it's so weird, but that dog looks EXACTLY like Kelso!"

"............ yes, Mom. It's a miracle."

(The truth hit her 10 minutes later. Yes, we're all about delayed gratification and slow reactions in my house)

And you guys wonder why I'm so odd. Now you know where I get it from.

***

Speaking of contented, last night Kelso (yes, him again) and I were lying down the bed and he does the sweetest thing.
He snuggles upto me, buries his face into my neck, gives a long contented sigh and sleeps.

Happiness-filled goosebumps!

If you've ever wondered where Heaven on Earth is, lemme tell ya - it's all around you (and in a can. Seriously, there's a drink brand here called 'Heaven on Earth')

***
And speaking of good times, I want to wish my lovely friend, my partner in crime, and my pretend boyfriend Minku - A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (in advance)
(It's actually tomorrow..I'm wishing her now coz I'd rather be early in wishing her than late..and knowing me I'll forget tomorrow.)

Mink, you're such an amazing person and a friend. Thank you so much for being there for me.
This is going to sound so lesbian, but you're the perfect date! Everytime we meet, be it for coffee or parties or whatever, you're a never ending source of affection and tons of fun.

Goes to show eh? First impressions can be wrong. I would've never guessed I'd find a friend for life in you. Here's to many many years of love, laughter and good health.
-clink-
(that was fruit juice because you don't drink alcohol)


Be good, everyone!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

PLease leave the dog alone and stop forcing him into bed with you!

Mink: Happy Birthday. Start having alcohol.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

Awww, Kelso is sooo cuuute! :) And yes, heaven IS all around. Really! :)

Mink, Happy birthdayy (in advance)!! And stay off alcohol! (Or else who will take care of Mahi when she is all DRUNK!) ;)

3:25 PM  
Blogger that's not my name did the happy dance and finally said..

LOL.. y dont u post a pic up of Kelso? tht was soo sweet. even a dog could be tht sweet, y cant a guy?!? :p

12:12 AM  
Blogger that's not my name did the happy dance and finally said..

oh n happy birthday to Mink :)

12:12 AM  
Blogger 4wD did the happy dance and finally said..

They've renamed it `heaven on earth'?? I didn't mind it being call `jack and coke' either.

so, whats your dad like?

and, happy birthday to mink. Is she the cute one?

1:57 AM  
Blogger DewdropDream did the happy dance and finally said..

Hey, do a video post of Kelso... cmon, share your happiness :D

Oh and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINKU!! May you both have a really wonderful date moro :D and I so wish you'd told me a bout pretend boyfriends earlier :P

Speaking of oddness in Mums... Mine gave me a very puzzled look when I asked about her plans for their 25th anniv in the coming year and she said "But it's not next year... it's in 2005!!!" I was asking her sometime in 2004 :P

2:07 AM  
Blogger Aditya Abburi did the happy dance and finally said..

I think the happiness that we get some dogs is very different from other things...... Only a person with a dog would know :)

Am going to India next month and its gonna be great fun taking Dennis (he's my 10 year old dalmation) out for walks on the beach. I still remember those days when i used to carry him around on my shoulder (He was 20 days old then)!

And yeah I can see him smile :) A lot of people find it really weird but I can see the difference in his face when he is happy!

Happy Birthday to Mink and cheers to all those good times with Mahi!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

apoo - he LIKES being in bed with me!!! and stop trying to bring mink over to the dark side.

medha - LOL exactly why i need someone sober around! im so much more funnier when im tipsy..if theres no one sober enough to enjoy it, then whats the point!

nadya - yea u know what i realised its been ages since i put up photos of kelso! look out for that post soon :)

city yeti - yes yes mink is the cute one. and why do u wanna know what my dads like? are u planning on asking him for my hand in marriage? yeti's arent my type you know..too hairy.

dewdrop - yes yes kelso stuff coming up soon! lol u know i reckon they've got so much on their minds..theyre allowed to slip once in a while ;) (and thank god we're around to watch it and make fun of them!)

aditya - so true...dog people of the world unite! and YES i totally know what u mean abt their facial expressions...its something so slight and nuanced but only a dog lover can see it!
cheers mate! :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Aditya Abburi did the happy dance and finally said..

i tagged u back in december and u never did the tag :(

6:00 AM  
Blogger Renovatio did the happy dance and finally said..

Hey, looks like you found out what love is after all eh? Contented sighs... I'm telling you... those and kisses to the back of the neck, and well up and down the arm wrapped around you... that's love...

I use my dog as a pillow sometimes... it's like a water(bed)pillow... then sometimes I do push ups with my feet up on the bed, and the aim is to get low enough to kiss his snout... lots of uses for those damn mutts...

jwbyaiv's the word verification...word... reminds me of this episode of southpark, jewbilee...

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

AWWWWWWWWWW MAHI I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..muaksss

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

i worry about dis dog ting you know, dogs are meant to live in kennels outside or do de guard duty ting and sleep by the front door or (listen carefully!) sleep in the dog basket. all dis dog in de bed, dog as pillow, dog duvet is totally wrong you get me! you hear about toxoplasmosis, das real nasty! listen, a dog is a dog is a dog, innit!

5:20 PM  
Blogger DewdropDream did the happy dance and finally said..

Mahi, update!!!! Make up stuff if you don't have anything to write about but update.... gimme something to chew on :D

ohhh... blogger word verification says 'todymon'... some kind of new character I guess... successor to pokemon maybe??? :D

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google