10 April, 2007

Spirits are up!

I am in good spirits today despite knowing that my exams are coming (and I think I'm taking it too easy) and despite knowing that I'm coming down with a sore throat.

I'm happy.

Happy that Arpu's down.

Happy that right now, at this very minute, I'm halfway done with the VERY LAST ESSAY of my university life.

Happy that I may be going out on Saturday night and getting happy-tipsy. It's so sad but everytime Arpu's away it's like I'm on this self-imposed abstinence from liquor. It just isn't the same without Arpu.

Happy that I've made a new friend...what? Don't 'Yeaaaa RIGHT'-me. Friends make me happy. Why is that so hard to believe? :P

Speaking of friends, my dear friend Rishi called me up from Ithaca, where he's doing an exchange.
Rishi - I hate saying this. Mahima. I miss you.
Mahima- I miss you too. Let's not tell anyone we said this stuff to each other. This is worse than that time you suggested we go see a RA movie.
Rishi- Yea. That was weird.
Mahima- No kidding. Thank God we didn't go. What the hell were you thinking?
Rishi - Sorry
Mahima - 'Sall good.

I love my friends :D

Happy that by the end of the coming fortnight my Dad would have returned from Switzerland, armed to the teeth with LOADS OF QUALITY CHOCOLATE IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES (but mostly dark chocolate, coz that's what we love here..none of that namby-pamby Cadbury milk chocolate rubbish)
You should know that Chocolate is good for health. Especially dark chocolate. And no, I'm not in denial. Shut up.

I'm trying really hard to cut down on my bad language. Don't ask me why. I feel like Ned-didley-fiddley-doodle-Flanders.

Gosh darnit.
This was such a 'Dear Diary' post.
*Mahi shakes herself*

Back to the essay now.
Happy Belated Easter, everyone!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Abhinav Sharma did the happy dance and finally said..

You should never insult chocolate by rejecting it!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

Yayyy!!! :D

1:12 AM  
Blogger surbhi seth did the happy dance and finally said..

Good for you sweetie! A pleasant change from your last post!:)

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

you should put an online swear-jar so we can all keep track.
damn - 20c
Sh!t - 50c
F*ck - $1
chi bi - $2
wadaluf (my word verification) - i will pay YOU $2 if u can pronounce that

7:21 AM  
Blogger DewdropDream did the happy dance and finally said..

MAHI!!!! YOU LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!!! dammit I wish I'd know this earlier... hehehehe... just so happens that am completely nuts about it as well :D

And babe... Easter was on sunday the 9th... or do you guys celebrate it differently???

And oh.. speaking of words... I'll send you some awesome dark chocolate if you can pronounce this: vditcqw :D

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

MAHIII!

I sent it!!! And i quote, "oooo baby, you're hair turns me on!"

LOLLLLL!! :D:D

2:43 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

abhinav - my tastes are refined :P *turns nose up at milk chocolate*

surbhi - yea :) i cant stay down for too long!

dev - :O DONT SAY THAT STUFF ON MY BLOG. WASH YOUR MOUTH.
good lord i hope no one knows what some of those words mean LS

dewdrop - haha sorrry im slow! i have no concept of time and dates :( waaah i cant pronounce that!!! ure being unfair!

medha - :O YOU DID NOT.
*mahi runs to check*

5:30 PM  
Blogger 4wD did the happy dance and finally said..

You're fu**in cutting down on bad language? What the heck for? It makes conversation so much more fu**in interesting. See ... `interesting' isn't as fun as `fu**in interesting'.

Is `Shit' allowed? Why this new resolution anyway?

Since we're talking about pronounciation, i'll give you $43 if you can pronounce this : F-U-C-K.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Nimrta did the happy dance and finally said..

MAHIMAAAAAAAAAA!!

Nim!!! omg! I can't believe i've finally found your blog! And I love it babe!

How come I haven't seen you around school like AT ALL!

oh check my blog out too!

http://twocentsworth.blogspot.com

post soon! =)

P.S didn't know rishi was so much!! hahaha!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

ninja san you're terribly rude! wash your mouth too! 'shit' is allowed but only in its original form and even then u have to say 'poopoo' or 'faeces' hahahaha
hmm $43? make it about $2000 :P

nim - NIM!!!!! ive had the shittiest...er poopooiest semester ever (in terms of my timetable) yesh yesh i shall go to the blog now! hahah rishi's mad la. i think he was sort of drunk when he said that stuff
hows uni been treating u??

11:30 PM  
Blogger DewdropDream did the happy dance and finally said..

Arre don't blame me ya... that was thw word verification blogger asked me to type when i posted the last comment!!! :D Even now it says nooqln... ???!!!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Aditya Abburi did the happy dance and finally said..

heyy nice post... brought a smile to my face :)

and talking about chocolates... who cares what kind they are... they are CHOCOLATES for heavens sake!!!

good luck with ur exams.... no such luck for me.. i finally decided i want to go ahead and do my phd... so 3 more years in shcool for me :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

CHOCOLAAAAATEEEEEE!!!
i can never have enough!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger TS did the happy dance and finally said..

RA?

Excuse the ignorance.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

aditya - congrats on the decision to do ure PhD! :) you'll be Dr. Aditya after 3 years..how cool is that?

grafx - AMEN! :D

ts - my mistake...its actualy R(A) = Rated Adult

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google