24 October, 2006

Star Tag : The Next Tag-eration.

You'd better find this interesting (or else...)

This one's from the lovely Mint ...and a whole lot of other people..what am I? The Tag-Queen?

Anyway!
This one's called '8 Things about Me' which should be a breeze for me (Yes..the narcissist that I am) especially after I've done THIS.
Okay let's get this party started!

1) I can't sleep if the chair in my bedroom is facing outwards. I'll squeeze my eyes shut, I'll TRY to count sheep (which by the way, makes the entire excercise redundant. It only makes you more alert) and I'll try thinking happy, sleepy thoughts...but to no avail. Finally after about an hour of tossing and turning I HAVE to get my ass up and turn the chair inwards.
*Shrugs* Stop looking at me like that.

2) As selfish and narcissistic as I am, I'll let you guys in on a little secret - I have and I will take bites from other dogs to prevent my yellow-bellied dog from being on the receiving end of them. One of many instances - His own Dad (um..biological doggy dad, not my dad) tried to take a chunk outta him. I picked Kelso up, turned to block the bite and his stupid dad ended up biting my hip. Painfully. Poms have very sharp teeth if you must know.
If he hadn't contributed to half of Kelso's genetic make-up I'd have been SOOOOOOOO mad.

3) I type like I talk. You'll probably see this soon. *Cue Mahi's super-secretive smile*

4) At one point in time I had memorised every.single.dialogue uttered in 'The Matrix'. Yep..that's how many times I've watched that glorious movie.

5) I just realised I wash my hands way too often than is normal. And I don't like wiping them on the same towel- I'm solely responsible for finishing up my family's stash of tissue paper. I go through tissue paper like my dad owns a damn tissue factory. Funnily enough this only happens in houses and never when I'm outside. I'm like a female Adrian Monk but in reverse.

6) I cried when they killed Lt. Tasha Yar in Star Trek: The Next Generation. I cried.

7) People who try really hard, really, really piss me off. And by 'try really hard' I don't mean in a 'decent, hardworking' sorta way..I mean in a 'suck-up, kiss-ass, I-like-to-think-I-am-oh-so-important' kinda way.
I love antagonizing such people. I'll go that extra mile to make life juuuuust a little bit more difficult for them. It gives me some kinda perverse pleasure. It makes me believe that I have righted a wrong.
I know I'm so full of it.
If you see me being nice to someone like that, you can be pretty damn sure I've been forced to do so due to circumstances beyond my control.

8) My most frequently used phrases these days are 'No worries!' (sometimes with the 'mate' added at the end), 'Babe', 'What the hell?', 'Uhh-huh. Rrrrright.', 'Take care'


Okay I'm not gonna tag anyone coz I think everyone I know has done this one..
Have a good one guys..


Okay, okay I gotta add this is - my friend sent me what she thought was a 'Star Trek' joke.
'What does the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?
They keep circling Uranus looking for Klingons!'

This is NOT a funny joke. Because of two things:
1) If you MUST know - Klingons come from the Planet Klingon.
2) The Enterprise has better places and deeper space to explore than Uranus. Uranus is child's play for them.

Shit. I'm like the Comic-Book Guy from The Simpsons.
I'm SUCH a geek.
Oh you love it. :D

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger exclusively_me did the happy dance and finally said..

hey mahi..i tried and i tried a lott but my comment on ur previous post jus wouldn't get published...so well i was kinda taken aback to knw tht chocolates arent good for dogs....cos i just got myself a new labrador....and im kinda worried now.....are there any more such 'doggy' things tht i need to knw..??

1:02 AM  
Blogger twip did the happy dance and finally said..

you take bites for your doggie? Sqee! Thats like SO cute. And ahem, the next tag better be mine. *prod*

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

live long and prosper mahi...

btw, GREAT JOKE...got me laughing for ages...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

exclusively - hey no worries! i know bloggers acting really screwy..
oh gosh please dont feed your dog chocolate!! their systems cant process it...
don't feed them ANYTHING with salt either..(and even for sugar..keep it to only fruits)..
make sure you check for ticks often (specially in their 'armpits' and near the ears)
ahh theres alot! mail me babes i'll tell you everything i can! loads of kisses to the new baby :D

megha - its either i take bites for him or he gets eaten by the other dogs hahaha..yep ure tag is definitely coming up..i didnt wanna post the tags together..but look out for it! :D

dev - LOL i knew ud love it mate..i laughed for ages too and then i smsed my friend back the reasons as to WHY it wasn't a valid star trek joke :D

11:51 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia did the happy dance and finally said..

Ha, ha, haaaa! you could be my twin!

I cannot sleep if I don't go straight to bed after having peed... if I have to do anything in between back to the bathroom I go...

I love knowing the secret talk involved in your #3! oooh! Priviledged!

You are cool... I am not... I had the entire "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures" movie memorised... I am not joking!

I am with ya on the hand washing but I am quite Monkish with many things! AY!

and I am sooo known for being a klutz! Want proof? all for you to see! *hint, hint*

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

Signs Star Trek Is Taking Over Your Life----------

-Saying "make it so" in casual conversation
-Able to use "variable phase invertor" in a sentence without excessive thought first
-Sudden urge to wear lots of Lycra
-The Star Trek theme becomes background music for your dreams
-Forgetting that present-day elevators don't have voice interface
-Understanding Klingon
-Lecturing any science professor on how transporters work

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

The Top 3 April Fool's Jokes on the Enterprise -------------

3) Everybody act like Riker is the captain

2) Replay file tape of Borg ship on main viewer

1) Put a sign on Worf's back that says "K'ick Me!"

4:32 PM  
Blogger Nath did the happy dance and finally said..

ds: Signs Star Trek Is Taking Over Your Life----------

Alternatively, 'signs you might be a computer scientist'.

Trust me; I know.

5:30 PM  
Blogger chitgo did the happy dance and finally said..

hahahaha mahi...first off cheers for the 'save my dog from his ass-biting dad' crusade. i personally thought that was very sweet. kelso is one lucky mutt.

secondly, i didnt know u had a star trek fetish (or did you say star wars ...ho hummm dont really care) ..(Dhruv now hides as Mahi hurls virtual sofa at him).

Matrix rocked , but my all time ' i could recite dialogues in my sleep, backwards' movie is top gun....

that joke was funny btw...(ducks under the next flying sofa*)

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

klingons don't come from the planet klingon..
neway at the risk of sounding geeky, which star trek series do u like best?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Jay did the happy dance and finally said..

As a matter of principle (and superiority) I avoid ALL jokes with 'Uranus' in the punchline.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

miz b - haha! i HAVE to pee before i sleep or else i dont get sleep :D hellooooo twin! *waves*
aye caramba! BILL AND TED!?! wah hey...matrix and B&T BOTH have keanu in them! :O coincidence..? iii think not!

dev - u know..i've ACTUALLY said 'make it so' a few times before :S. sigh i love that show

nath - lol!

chitgo - thanks mate..kelso better appreciate it too dammit! dude...fetish would be an understatement :D hahah my friends just roll their eyes everytime i mention star trek..
ugh! star trek illiterate chitgo. hmpf.

renegadefade - *splutter* of course they come from Klingon! shit i just googled them....they come from Qo'nos?!?!?! what the hell?
*Mahi hides and weeps in shame*
MY LIFE HAS BEEN ONE BIG LIE!
my god im seriously disturbed man.
star trek TNG is my all time fav..i watch the entire original and voyager series but tng is the besssst

jay - oh dont lie :P i bet you started giggling like a schooboy when you read 'The Enterprise has better places and deeper space to explore than Uranus'

3:16 PM  
Blogger Raindrop did the happy dance and finally said..

I've never been that much of a Trekkie. I was when it first aired, but not since..
I miss that shit, I should catch up on everything I've missed!

Small dogs can be a little cranky. Is Kelso like that?

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

hey babez i'll rather ask u this then anyone else.
u c i hv this thing going on with a vegetarian person..
the way its going we r likely to get together.
he is vegetarian. and i don't know y if its cos when i go vegetarian when i am with him or what he seem to hv assumed i'm vegetarian too. But i'm not.
you are a vegetarian right?
do u guys prefer it your gf/bf be vegetarian too??

7:49 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

raindrop - u SO should catch up on star trek! i always say once a trekkie- always a trekkie. indulge your inner trekkie.
yup kelso is cranky but only towards the family. he's a scaredycat angel with strangers

faith - yup im veg..whats the prob with u being non veg?? i think if ure partner has issues with the food choices u make..well, then thats just silly. there are bigger more important things to worry about in a relationship i guess! but if he REALLY hates u being non veg, then i guess u guys could work on a compromise...i wouldnt know babes coz neither my friends nor i have ever been in that situation!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia did the happy dance and finally said..

Keanu is an edible delicacy and needs to be bitten... oooh yum!

1:22 AM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

hey again.. whew. im back. whew. im so tired of going in circles!! i need a huge iron anchor.

Hugs

9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

Mahi, I didn't know you liked toilet humour.. bwahahaha.. klingons...

gross.. :P

11:49 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

miz b - he sho is! but have u seen his latest pictures?? hes starting to look more and more like a hobo (not that ive got anything against them..its just not my preferred style of clothing :P)

grafx - hhhhhhhhhhhhhug! welcome back mah deeyah! glad to have u back uve been sorely missed! :D

jups - ;) i am full of surprises hee hee HOW IS EUROPE!?
(gotta admit man..'klingons'..kinda funny haha)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google