23 June, 2005

77 Things About Me.

Stuff about me that you knew, or didnt..or suspected, but were too afraid to ask.
=P



  1. I am 1.76m tall..thats slightly more than 5'8..I've learnt to love my height.
  2. I have kissed girls before. It's not like I had a choice..you men and your 'Truth-or-dare' games. *pfft*
  3. I used to love doing art, until my Art teacher completely spoilt it for me about 4 years ago. Boy, does my future therapist have his work cut out for him!
  4. I haven't drawn/painted in a l-o-o-o-o-ng time now.
  5. I have one of those white birthmarks, near my shoulder..and its shaped like a PENGUIN!
  6. I hate eggplants and lady's finger and the film on tea after it gets cold...bleugh.
  7. I'm vegetarian..by choice
  8. I loved being in an all-girl's school (don't overthink this one, u pervs out there.)
  9. I have the WORST taste in men. Watch out for the latest booklist topper - 'The Life and Loves of Mahima.'
  10. I love cooking.
  11. I hate..absolutely HATE, doing the dishes..anything but that.
  12. I believe i could have done alot of damage in my teen years, had i not been a prefect ( can u believe that?!)
  13. I've been a prefect during almost all my school years.
  14. I hated being a prefect.
  15. I wish I could fly..
  16. I bake awesome apple pies.
  17. I firmly believe that people who hurt animals, should a) have the same done to them and b) should do jail time.
  18. It's perfectly easy for me to 'stop caring' about someone, once I've been hurt by 'em.
  19. My earliest memory is that of me being bathed by my grandmother..I must have been less than a year old.
  20. I was born in Bombay, India...grew up in Nigeria, Africa and have lived in Singapore ever since.
  21. I can put upto 10 coins on my elbow and catch em all with the same hand =D
  22. I skipped a whole year of Phys Ed...and never got caught heh heh heh
  23. I auditioned for 'Singapore Idol' *embarassed cough*
  24. I got rejected. *waits for the ground to swallow her up*
  25. I CAN sing.
  26. I like dancing!
  27. I'm a narcissist..Any reflective surface will do.
  28. I'm one of those people who should follow her own advice (then again..aren't we all like that?)
  29. I lo-o-o-ove reading..I'll choose a book over a party, any day!
  30. I'm pretty good at sussing out people.
  31. If you don't make me laugh, then chances are you're not on my 'People-I-must-keep-in-touch-with' list.
  32. I don't call people very often..I'm not being mean/aloof, it just doesn't cross my mind :S (this is to everyone who thinks I'm ignoring them)
  33. I LOVE Star Trek
  34. Intelligence IS a turn on.
  35. Cheekiness..a definite turn on!
  36. Humor even more so.
  37. People who think they're right all the time.. THAT annoys me.
  38. Shit. 39 more things to come up with.
  39. I believe people who whinge day in and day out, about how life has dealt them a bad card, need to be shaken and taken to an old folk's home.
  40. I was the only girl who fainted when we were given a sex ed. talk in 6th grade.
  41. I was the only girl who fainted while donating blood.
  42. I was the only girl who fainted, while her friend was describing an operation to her.
  43. I faint at the most inappropriate times.
  44. I hate it when people make fun of the less fortunate or the less aesthetically pleasing...unless Nirav's doing it..then it's just hilarious!
  45. I'll agree with you, just to get you to shutup and end an arguement.
  46. I can't stand stupid people.
  47. I love the X-Men.
  48. I love Superman.
  49. I'll laugh at you for laughing at me for watching cartoons.
  50. I love Kelso. He's the only one that can get a smile out of me on a lousy day.
  51. I hate bugs..you know the shiny ones that cling onto you *shudddddder*
  52. I WILL NOT stay anywhere that doesn't have hot running water and a clean toilet.
  53. I love travelling ( only if condition no.51 is present, of course)
  54. I believe I'm psychic.
  55. No, I'm not crazy.
  56. I do not have sympathy for people who don't stand up for themselves.
  57. I once threatened to kill my brother..whilst sleepwalking. hahahaah
  58. Body odour should be made illegal.
  59. I think like my Dad, but I have Mom's mannerisms. (Hey..it could have been worse..it could have been the other way around!)
  60. *Phew* only 17 more to go...
  61. I strongly believe that we're not alone in this universe..come on..it's huge...do the math!
  62. I hate math.
  63. In 10th grade, I once lost it and wrote an essay about the men in my life...the teacher refused to mark it and after that, she always looked at me like she thought i was little mad.
  64. I believe in this - 'It's not what you say, it's how you say it.'
  65. Gerberas are my favourite flowers..pfft..roses shmoses.
  66. I'm always punctual. (if im not..its because of circumstances beyond my control)
  67. I hate it when people aren't.
  68. I have a soft spot for the underdog. ( refer to no.9)
  69. I can't WAIT to get married hee hee.
  70. I've always wanted a tattoo..but i'm scared of needles.
  71. I get vibes from people..so all of you who secretly hate me...I'm onto you, you bastards.
  72. I've been told I'm like Phoebe from "FRIENDS".
  73. I'm becoming progressively bad at small talk. I cant do it anymore.
  74. I believe in psychological warfare :) And I'm good at it. so DON'T.MESS.WITH.ME.
  75. I've never used my height and(allegedly) intimidating presence to bully anyone. I should start.
  76. I'm selfish. It's always about me at the end of the day. (Unless Kelso's involved)
  77. I love talking about myself ha ha HA!

15 Comments:

Blogger Alternate Vision did the happy dance and finally said..

haha..you self-centric, lovable looney:)

Why 77? You could have easily done a century you know ;)

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

I lo-o-o-ove reading..I'll choose a book over a party, any day!

*coughs*

i haven't seen your book tag yet. :D

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jay did the happy dance and finally said..

hahaha....perseverance is the only word I could think of for you Mahima!!!:)
Again, why stop on 77? how much time did u take to make up the list???? Be sure not forget to carry the list on your wedding day (lucky will be the guy to read it b4 the wedding);) jk!!

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

im with Jay Rawal.
All you need to do is attach a few photos of yourself (from your huge collection) and you have yourself a golden bio-data..

im surprised you didnt mention that you play piano, want to marry rich, can run to save your life, addicted to crappy reality tv, addicted to the internet, and hates anyone that outwits you! hahaha :@:@

damn, now you've just wasted 77 potential blog material on one entry! :p good work.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

surya - hehe thank you (im blushing i swear!)
ok well 77 because, 77's my lucky no. (well 7 is..but i thought 7 things would be a liiiitle too short)
plus i was too lazy to do a 100 :P

mandar - heeey mandar ol buddy! ure back..ahem..yes the tag..soon soon! the longer the wait, the better the reward, yes? ;)

jay - hey u! why perseverance??im the laziest person on this planet :S
oh yea..ill def. take this list..its only fair i give him SOME warning of what's in store for him ;)
(btw..the list took pretty long :S)

dev - dammit! i read ure comment and realised that i could have easily fitted in another 77 more things..D'OH! ..oh well...watch out for "ANOTHER 77 more things about Mahi"
Hey who says i cant blog about the stuff in the list, Mr Bloggy McBlogson?

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

how soon? its books we're talkin' about here!! can't wait too long!!! so, please , pretty please...

1:17 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

mandar - you're gonna be sooo disappointed..i read kiddy stuff...but hokay! ill put up the tag soon (and embarass myself)

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

hey, thats ok! i love reading kiddy stuff too! i read a good deal of serious literature, but a dose calvin and hobbes refreshes me! :)

mandar

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

hey, thats ok! i love reading kiddy stuff too! i read a good deal of serious literature, but a dose calvin and hobbes refreshes me! :)

mandar

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

completely disagree with NUMBER 50. Kelso isnt the only one whos capable of makin u smile on ur bad days.. Im sure i can give that dog a run for his money... ha.. n i know u agree with me..
but yea.. other than that.. i think i know all the other 76 pointers. nothing new. I know u too well already darling!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

nirav - haha nirav nirav! putting yourself on the same level as kelso eh..
yea ok fine i agree with you (refer to NUMBER 45)
haha kidding..you're not my best friend for nothing ;)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

hey sweets..for 53 u shud refer to 52 n not 51...why would u want bugs?blooper there..hehe.u forgot to mention that u refuse to give up ur colourful bag..pls dont carry it to aussie..

7:37 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

roohi - GODDAMIT FOR THE 30TH TIME MY BLUE-WHITE-BEIGE STRIPED BAG IS COOL.
god.

9:08 PM  
Blogger White Magpie did the happy dance and finally said..

I cant believe alcohol is not mentioned in the 77 thingies about ye..Phooeey :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Benaam Badnaam did the happy dance and finally said..

77 things and u didnt mention if u r kinky or not :P

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google