23 September, 2005

Tag Me If You Can!

Got this off Dawn, who didn't really tag me, thereby making me feel COMPELLED to do it.
Damn you Dawn and your evil brand of Reverse Psychology!!
*shakes a fist*

1. Seven Things That Scare Me
- Losing Kelso
- Eating Pasta from a packet for the rest of my life
- Becoming cynical, jaded and sarcastic about everything
- The realisation that maybe what goes around doesn't always come around
- Losing my friends and family
- Dolls.. and chairs that don't face the 'inside' of a table (Yea..watched one too many horror movies)
- Losing my mind

2. Seven Things I Like
- Kelso
- My friends and family
- Painting but ONLY when I'm inspired.
- Watching Star Trek in PEACE
- Laughing till my stomach aches and I'm red in the face
- Awesome food and even awesome-r desert.
- A state of equilibrium.

3. Seven Important Things In My Room
- Photos up on the wall
- My books
- My laptop
- My bed (duh)
- My art stuff
- My bottle of water
- Perfume. ('Aztique' from The Body Shop, in case anyone was wondering :P)

4. Seven Random Facts About Me
- I like men with nice hands
- I know when people say something but mean something else..I just like pretending that I don't.
- Don't mess my hair up unless I give you permission to do so. I hate it and I'll punch you if you do. I mean it.
- I once tipped a whole CRATE of eggs over. It was awesome.
- I'm psychic. I know I know, you think I'm nuts. See!
- In kindergarten I had new shoes, and I tapped my feet so much that the teacher threatened to throw them out of the window. I'm scared of tapping my feet till this day.
- I hate anal people who refuse to see shades of grey.

5. Seven Things I Plan on Doing Before I Die
- Bungee jump (cliched, I know)
- Become a famous singer/actress
- Star in 'Star Trek'..Maybe as a semi-Borg..or a Vulcan or maybe as a 'Q'.
- Be second-in-command on a real-life Starship! (But i'll probably have to wait for a couple of 10,000 years for that to happen)
- Learn to play the guitar
- Become a symbologist (Robert Langdon style)
- Write a book.

6. Seven Things That I Can Do, or Have Done
hehe doesn't this one sound so nasty!
- Draw
- Cook..well!
- Sing
- Dance
- Act
- I can get something if I really want it bad enough.
- Be brutally honest.

7. Seven Things That I Cannot Or Will Not Do
- Keep quiet for too long and let someone walk all over me.
- Let people take advantage of me. I'll make them pay, directly or indirectly, in good time.
- Go for a friend's guy
- Waste time over a guy if it's not going to work out in the long run. No matter how much I might like him.
- Eat meat again
- Sell my most prized paintings.
- Be nasty or rude to anyone for no good reason. Coz I hate people who think they can say or do anything to anyone they like.

8. Seven Things I Say The Most
- w.t.f mate?
- "But it wasn't my fault!! I swear!" (often followed by "hee hee! I crossed my fingers!")
- "Go ta hell." (followed by "Damn you!!!")
- "Trust me" ( don't!)
- "Why won't you trust me?!!?" (haha kidddding!)
-"Yea. O-kay."
- "My Babyyyyy" (to Kelso) or "Mera bachchaaaa"
- "watev." (not 'whatever'....'watev.')

9. Seven Celebs on Whom I Have A Crush
- Tom Cavanagh
- Zach Braff
- Tom Cruise (yes, crazy Katie-lovin' and all..camaan he IS hot.)
- Tom Welling
- Hrithik Roshan
- Anthony Bourdain
- Wait for it...wait for it...Ben Stiller!

10. And Finally, Seven Souls I Have Ruined By Tagging Them
- Dev
- Surya
- Jupiter
- Box
- Jay
- Grafxgurl
- And of course...Apoorva. How can I pass up a chance to ruin Apoo ;)

22 Comments:

Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

Are you scared of Chucky too? Oh my God that Chucky makes me shudder...That scene when the kid BURNS him and he still doesn't die..oh my God..

And move over, Stiller's mine:P Who's Bourdain? Is he French?

Star in Star Trek..Geez, its like..I don't even know you anymore... *shakes her head in disappointment*

This is the segunda time I'm being tagged.. Thank you thank you, I would like to thank my dhobi, my plumber, all the crushes that didn't reciprocate (hey, its their loss!), yadda yadda, blah blah, crocodile tears..

I accept!
=D

12:26 AM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

Aaaarrgghh! No tag, no tag! Dont u know the tag rules. If u aint tagged, u cant tag!

Now I have to spend my entire weekend thinking about seven things in different categories... I dont even have seven things in my room!!

Ok, dont make that jug face! I'll do it... someday!

Ok, dont get angry, I'll do it soon!

And Ma'am, what was the "I hate ANAL people...." Had me in splits! (I know what u meant, but still....)

And thou art scared of losing your mind... someone needs a reality check! U cant lose what u dont have! :P

7:57 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

jups, when chucky was on, i spent most of my time covering my eyes. i HATE chucky!
Anthony Bourdain of 'A Chef's Tour'fame, on Discovery Travel and Adventure...is there anything sexier than a man who cooks?
Oh jups. You'll have to accept me for who I am - Star Trek fetishes and all.

Apoo - "..spend my entire weekend thinking about seven things in different categories" Oh come on apoo, we both know you don't have anything else better to do ;)
Do it. And do it NOW.
"I hate ANAL people...." Had me in splits! (I know what u meant, but still....) OF COURSE only Mr.Pervy McPervson here would sully every word i say.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Arjun did the happy dance and finally said..

:lol:
The only thing that made sense to me was your 'I'm a psychic' confession! ;)

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

Heheh...lucky i dont hav a blog!..cant be tagged hehehe...

neh nanny poo poo!!




Yes, i knw, stay off the coffee..

10:11 PM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

AAAAAAARGH!!!! Pillow fightttttt!!!!!!

sigh.. i shall have to divulge eh!! lol


ooh you can draw? * hugs*
oooo!! you can paint?*hugs*
ooh!! you can act?*hugs*


NIIICEE!!



yeah!! love men with nice hands.. i like the ones which have fingers that arent double jointed.. so they look GREAT !!! you know what i mean.. straight fingers.. with rugged hands... YEAH!

11:47 PM  
Blogger radiantbear did the happy dance and finally said..

tagged?

11:52 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

rajesh - haha nono its ok, i understand the coffee addiction, im starting to knock back about 3 cups a day myself!

grafx - *hug back* thank youuu..ooh ooh u know the type of hands that have a vein or two down them??

nanyaar - can you rephrase the question?
:P

11:00 AM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

hey mahima.. very nice blog. Well i kinda remember seeing you in hindi school. I was a yr senior to you. Kinda remember seeing you and your group.. i think that wud be arpita, meenakshi etc etc.. anyways enjoyed reading ur blogs and babe, u r so goddam lucky!! u met HRITHINK ROSHAN!! GOSH! Anyways keep writing..real good stuff!

12:48 PM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

YEAH!!! i LOVE that!! its SUCH A TURN ON!@!! omg!!! we have the same taste in hands!! * waves head about and screams*

5:02 PM  
Blogger Bonatellis did the happy dance and finally said..

errrr, when I read No. 6 - Seven Things That I Can Do, or Have Done - you sounded like a Bollywood heroine ;-)
just joking :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

medha - wow! small world !!! i think im gonna go dig up my old hindi school magazines and look for u ;) thats right! arpeeta minakshi roohi...we're still just as tight! yea hrithik's a DOLL..his dad too =D thanks for dropping by!

grafx - *screams along* okok NO more coffee or ANYTHING with sugar content in it , for us :P:D

bonatellis - aww come on, no need for the safety clause ;) we all know i'm a bit of drama mama everynow and then! hehe but they don't call me 'the triple threat' for nuthin' ..well..actually they NEVER call me that.
thanks for dropping by! tune in for more bollywood-type action =D

7:35 PM  
Blogger The Box did the happy dance and finally said..

aiyeeeeeeeeee! Thou hast ruined me! (fuck, I don't know what else to say. Pressure! Pressure!)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

yeah small world ya!yup go ahead..look me up in the year book. hmm, not very sure whether u know anyone from my batch( jes to make ur job a lil' easier) anyways, i liked ur idea of ur latest blog..maybe i shall try out something like that on my blog too =]

10:06 PM  
Blogger Bhumi did the happy dance and finally said..

Hey! Nice blog...enjoyed reading...I came to ur blog from Apoorva's ....
Visit my blog... but I don't say too much though...
but will do this SEVEN thing on mine too..
Take care, Bhumi

8:37 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

box - *evil cackle* lookin forward to it boxie ;)

medha - i know quite a few people from your batch! umm dolly and a few others i think..go ahead and try it out -) i hereby tag u =D

bhumi - thanks for visiting! feel free to do the tag =)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

Mahima- Yeah dolly was in my class, but then she wasnt in my class during the A's. Hmm, i mite be 2 yrs your senior then i guess. not sure=] anyways doesn matter. but nice to see you hear. will religiously read ur blog now =]

9:58 AM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

i meant 'nice to see you HERE".. damn the clumsy me!! haha =]

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mint Chutney did the happy dance and finally said..

I understand 6 of your crushes but... Anthony Bourdain???

"Let people take advantage of me. I'll make them pay, directly or indirectly, in good time."

Note to self...don't mess with Mahima.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

medha - thanks girl =) will check ures out too!

minty - camaan! he's sexy! hes tall and lanky and has pepper hair and he CAN COOK!
aww..look im super nice..i just hate it when people take advantage of the niceness, yknow??

11:03 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar did the happy dance and finally said..

Probably one of the only ppl I know who did a tag list even though u werent tagged :). I personally hate doin these tag things (and that might qualify as the understatement of the year).
That Ben Stiller thing btw not so suprising as Zoolander does stic out like an odd choice in ur list of fav movies :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

rohan - heey im not a tag 'ho ok :P im incredibly choosy about the tags i do ( this is just sounding wrong-er and wrong-er)
haha that ben stiller, he cracks me up! i should add in more ben stiller movies in that list - i mean how funny was 'dodgeball'??

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google