13 July, 2005

Live, From Melbourne

This is Mahima, reporting LIVE from Melbourne!

G'day mate(s)!
Ok firstly..i LOVE this place! (Couch Potato, you were so right!)
I know i know..it's only Day 2, but what can I say? This place grows on you..FAST!
It is kinda cold, but nothing that a few layers of clothing can't take care of.

The flight here was not too bad, I found myself a big, nice strong man to help me with my hand luggage ( my hand luggage turned out to be heavier than my actual baggage..sheesh..go figure!), I also managed to coerce him into playing a few games of 'Hangman' with me coz I couldn't get sleep =(

I didn't do alot, just mostly hung out at Chapel St. (shops, cafes, movie theatre) and met up with friends (one of the more prominent ones being Dev, who's a regular reader of my blog, and only just a complete sweetheart!!=P, ) for a movie (War of the Worlds - sucked!) and dinner (Da Vinci's - rocked!).
The stuff here is sorta pricey (compared to Melbourne, Singapore is a shopper's paradise) but on the upside, the men are HOT.
heh heh heh
So you can pretty much picture me walking down Chapel St. (or anywhere, for that matter) with a huge grin on my face.
=D

The people I'm staying with are lovely, the house is huge ( I could SO live here), they have a dog that looks like Kelso (what?!I miss him!). The family is a bit like a comedy show, but that's for another blog.

Ok, ok i'm not gonna bore you with the details.
Take care, I'm off for some lunch (The uncle's buying, so that's fine by me :P).
See yaaaa!

17 Comments:

Blogger StagedSeven did the happy dance and finally said..

you stupid lucky duck.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jay did the happy dance and finally said..

Glad you're having a good time. I too have fond memories of my time in Melbourne (though they're a lot less innocent than yours!).

Aussie men.... mmmmm... Hugh Jackman.... mmmm...

7:33 PM  
Blogger Arjun did the happy dance and finally said..

Wow! Great to know you're having a good time! Miss the place! How I envy you!

Have fun! :)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

oi, remind me to tell all you guys on how Mahi walked into the male bathroom and used it 2 nights ago...apparently she thinks all bathrooms here are unisex :S!

..and yes, she's still checking out all the dudes in town ;)

11:20 AM  
Blogger SoNyA did the happy dance and finally said..

MAHI remember ur promise!!!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

prema - heh heh oh come on..stop being jealous..ure gonna live here anyway.

jay - :P u and hugh jackman. HE'S MINE!

couchie - dont be jealous hahaah u had ure turn, now its mine :D

dev - SHUT UP! U POINTED ME TO THE TOILET IS IT MY FAULT U AUSSIES CANT PUT UP 'MALE/FEMALE' SIGNS?!?

Sonya - yesss darlingggg patience patience, i havent found me one yet :P

7:08 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris did the happy dance and finally said..

lucky girl! I'm glad you're having fun!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

dawn - =D thank uuu i really am having blast and its only been 5 days!
woohoo!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mint Chutney did the happy dance and finally said..

I've always wanted to go to Melbourne. It's "winter" there now, right? (I have to use quotes because in the US, winter means below 32 degrees F)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

Someone's havin fun..I am so J!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

Get a life you sad case....

4:28 PM  
Blogger Mandar did the happy dance and finally said..

hope u r having a great time. :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

mint - yup its winter...actually the peak of winter..does get kinda cold at night..for someone frm singapore, its a whole new experience!

jupiter - :D u have no idea..im having a blast here..all the shit i went thru for my visa was completely worth it!

anonymous - woo harsh words u big scary anonymous person!

mandar - thanks mandar..i am :D the lack of updates probably says it all :P

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

mahimaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i know where u live....

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

MAHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! REM to get the WHITE choc...a certain annoying " friend" (*grin*) of mine (MINE!!hahaha) keeps bugging me 2 remind you. U better come through...unless u want a giant baboon waiting for u at Changi. hahahahhahaha....seeya soon...:)

1:53 AM  
Blogger Arjun did the happy dance and finally said..

Hey,wazzup? :)

3:01 PM  
Blogger SoNyA did the happy dance and finally said..

about e pics... i LIKE

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google