12 October, 2008

That, Madame Mahima, is the sound of Inevitability....

Sigh.

Okay so I guess this had to happen one day.
It was unavoidable, I suppose.

Like growing old, like drooling in your sleep (happened only ONCE), like realising that too much chocolate made you kinda meaty (my arteries are in excellent shape though) and like seeing a nice pair of shoes on sale and finding out they had every size except yours......

It HAD to happen eventually.......................but yet you always hope it happens later, rather than sooner.


Ladies and Gents, this one is The One Where Mahi's Parents Discover Her Blog.

Yup.

Guys, if you were ever interested in marrying me (Apoo, I'm looking at you), here and now is the perfect place and and time to make your pitch because chances are pretty high that my parents will read this.

Girls, now would be a GREAT time to tell my parents that I am the lovely, wholesome young woman that every daughter aspires to be (lie if you have to, dammit!)

And lastly - Mom, Dad, if you're reading this, do enjoy the blog. I'm apologizing in advance for any foul language you might come across....peer pressure y'know...what can I say? But also know that I have written of you guys in nothing but glowing terms!

Have a great week ahead guys
*Mahi walks away, trying to figure out if she can password protect her blog*

Just kidding, parents. Just kidding.
*No, really..*

Ha!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

Could I have your moms email ID? I like to have a personal touch on such things!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

aunty and uncle you are the greatest...dun worry mahi only has the sweetest things to say abt u guys...
minkara

7:10 AM  
Blogger Benaam Badnaam did the happy dance and finally said..

he he he...i prempted this situation by introducing mom to my blog (chosen few posts)...so now that every time she sees the blog she's well happy that her kid is typing away general gyan on life stuff...

no fears of kink, drink and other vile stuff ( i dont use foul language....its not propaah :P ) that i otherwise write...

the biggest con that the devil pulled off was convincing ppl that he doesn't exist :D

hey btw...u've been on my messenger for three days but what time does one catch u when ure not away...still in Singapore I guess???

11:16 AM  
Blogger Solitaire did the happy dance and finally said..

What did your parents say after reading this post?
All ok? Its been ten days since your blog has been updated. You are you are not in any trouble?

2:56 PM  
Blogger DewdropDream did the happy dance and finally said..

In a few weeks I'll be able to tell them IN PERSON what awesomeness you are Mahi :D Oh and remember that whole 'I'll marry you in some janam' pact? Do I need to make a pitch here as well? :D

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google