05 December, 2005

Mahima and The Goblet Of Alcohol


Sorry for the delay...enjoying your hols can get terribly time consuming, you know.
You know, when the exams ended, I was so ecstatic and immobilised with joy that I just sat there...smiling.
*sigh*
Entire days would just pass like that.
=)
Of course now I spend my time much more productively by watching episode after episode of 'Voyager'. Damn, I know I sound so lesbian saying this but, Jeri Ryan as '7 of 9' is SO bloody hot!!!


Well nothing much has been going down. I went for Nirav's birthday party, had loads of alcohol (and fun) and talked very loudly. What would any party be without people like me? Heh heh.

At the party, I do distinctly remember giving someone advice on love (HAHA.), but I totally can't remember a word I said.
But I do remember talking a lot, and many people saying "Mahi..you're turning red..."
Also, I remember being quite pissed because I volunteered to bring cheese rolls and I slaved over them (grating, chopping, folding, frying, tasting, tasting again..and again) only to find out that by the time they were ready for serving, they turned out sadly limp looking and hollow! In my drunken stupor I must have been quite disgruntled about that. I might have even asked a couple of people where all the cheese went.
(Okay okay look..seriously. Who stole my cheese? It didn't leak out while frying. So where did all the goddamn cheese go?!?!? Mysteries of the Universe.)

Roohi, Arpu and Me. Look at me, trying to hide that Dorito packet.

Also, what cheesed me off (oh God..I punned) was the fact that the guy who claimed to be the bartender was a liar because all he made was this stupid ice blended orangey stuff with vodka. This greatly annoyed me because there are only so many times you can have the same drink AND he didn't put enough vodka.
So my system ended up with a full bladder and not enough alcohol.
Screw you bartender-guy!

Oh and I think I looked quite nice.
And whoever thinks I didn't look nice, can go to hell.



On a completely alcohol-free note, I caught 'The Goblet of Fire'. Now I know a lot of people hated it, but I reckon it wasn't too bad. Hell, they could've done worse.
If anyone hasn't caught the movie yet, here's a piece of advice- Don't reread the book before you go. Coz if you do, then you tend to remember details (which are obviously missing in the movie) and hence, you will find yourself nitpicking instead of just enjoying your moneys worth.

Oh ALSO don't go with girlfriends** who haven't read any of the Potter books, coz you'll only end up having to explain everything twice over.
** Arpu, Roohi..kidding, you know how much I love letting people know I'm smarter than them =D So thank you for inundating me with questions!



Now if you'll excuse me, I need to resume my 'Voyager' viewing.

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

heyyyyy..hahahahaha..it was so funny how mahi sat between arpu and me and she had to keep turning to her left or right to tell both of us the harry potter story!haha..but i knew that this girl loved being the CENTRE of attraction.thanks to u that we understood wat was goin on..anyway..since its the hols now..more alchoholic days for u babes!cheers!haha

12:42 AM  
Blogger APOO did the happy dance and finally said..

U have 3 feet?

"Hritik has 2 thumbs on one hand and Mahi has 2 feet on her left leg."

There, your claim to fame.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia did the happy dance and finally said..

Glad to hear you're living it up! Vodka... Oooof! Vodka with lemon once made me act like a chimpanzee. Dangerous thing vodka!

You escaped unscathed! There is hope after all...

4:52 AM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

Oh babes, you look HOT!!!! ;)

Btw, you have really skinny legs!!! MAN! Damn im jealous now!! :)

Anyways i watched the movie twice, and am planning to watch it the third time. Sounds crazy eh? hehe!

Anyways wish Nirav Happy birthday on my behalf, tho i dont think he will remember me...but still, give it a shot!

Enjoy ur hols babe...oh and also ur job! =D

9:02 AM  
Blogger The Box did the happy dance and finally said..

Christ, babe you're tall!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

roohi - twas my pleasure! thanks babes *clinks her imaginary exotic drink that the BARTENDER NEVER GAVE HER*

apee - only a being with a brain made of wool would think i have 3 feet :)
(im talking about u :P)

medha - thank u! =D ure watching the movie ONCE MORE?! u really are mad ahaha. i'll def wish nirav on your behalf..now just pray i've actually got the job!

box - i wasnt lying when i said i was slightly over 5'8 man :P

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

*Looks jealously*

=) nice legs!

So that makes two of us who spent the entire weekend getting drunk and saying things they can't remember!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Mint Chutney did the happy dance and finally said..

I don't think Jeri Ryan is all that hot.

That's a really great pciture of you. I too am very jealous of the legs. : )

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

hahah yeh, it really DOES look like u have 3 feet....thats awesome. u'd be good at swimming.

anyway, next time u come to melbourne ill take u to more nifty bars like bamboos. I found an awesome one called M.O.O. and man, forget long island iced teas...its boston ice teas there! wham!

btw, mahi...ur hair looks nice!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

jups - thank u dahling! =D how was your weekend?

minty - jeri ryan as 7 of 9 is smoking..i've only seen barbie dolls with that sorta figure! *phwoar*
thank u :D

dev - har-dee-har-har for the 3 feet. yes coz im a freak like that :P boston ice teas??? woah i cant WAIT! (some absinth too, please!)
and update your blog mate!
thanks -smooths down hair-
your hair looks pretty amazing too! new haircut?
:P

6:19 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

miz - chimpanze!?! hardcore, you yummymummy! *grunt* i have a stomach of steel ma'am!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Eleventy Seven did the happy dance and finally said..

nice nice!

It's the party month of the year afterall.

Btw....I thought you were dressed to make men drool!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Arjun did the happy dance and finally said..

That's a great shot, Mahi!

8:11 PM  
Blogger FRZ did the happy dance and finally said..

so ur back to drinking..

btw i think i have better legs than you, but i'm not gonna let u see the good stuff...nyanni nyanni boo boo

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

You are right, Jeri Ryan is hot....and you know who else is hot? You...i mean...WOW....seriously...Doritos never looked that good!....just...WOW....


Glad to see you are proving me right...:)

12:03 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar did the happy dance and finally said..

i dunno who Jeri Ryan is but I sure can tell you who can kick her off the hotness charts ;)

1:55 AM  
Blogger surbhi seth did the happy dance and finally said..

Mahi...your post makes me want to get down wid you and party!!! Wanna see what a wild child u've become..lol..ure so entertaining as it is! Party for us back in the day would consist of spaghetti, chocolate cake and Coca Cola! Then we'd play "camp-camp" indoors, using a king-size bed sheet for the tent...mid-play we'd realize u’re absence only to find u locked away in your room, intensely reading an Enid Blyton book! You bookworm you! *sigh*
Enjoy your hols gurl...=)

3:02 AM  
Blogger Makdt did the happy dance and finally said..

hmmm ....wow i need to go to parties like this more often ....and since everybody has complimeted you...you legs...and hair...i guess that just leaves for me to say....wow your friend Arpu is VERY cute!!!
Anyway have fun (lucky you) and remind me to do stuff like that after me exams...

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jay did the happy dance and finally said..

So even though the bartender screwed you on the alcohol you still managed to get drunk?

5:18 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

saurabh - naww.really? :D thanks!

thanks couchie!

faz - yes i am back to the bottle...and i know uve got better legs than me...sigh sexy hairy legs..MmmmMM

rajesh - :P thank u ..btw proving u right in what??

rohan - who who?? who is this extremely hot/sexy person??

surbhi - HAHA are u serious?!!?! i used to run away to read???!?!!? oh boy...see i'm making up for the lost time now =D but i always say that i'd rather read a good book than go for a party!

mak - who complimented my hair? i was wondering when my hair would come up :P and yes she IS very cute and also very attached heh heh. g'luck for the exams!

jay - yea i still got drunk coz after a while i ditched the middleman and took to pouring myself some 'moste potente' drinks. jeez jay quit making it sound like pure alcohol runs thru my veins!

5:53 PM  
Blogger SonnyBoy did the happy dance and finally said..

k k u did look 'nice'.:-)
Talkin of drunken stupor, i made a similar post once... nice reading BTW...
Cheers!! ;-)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

ey sonny boy welcome..i reckon everyone MUST have a drunken stupor tale (or two..or 15!)
i looked 'nice' indeed, thank u :P do visit again!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar did the happy dance and finally said..

You of course u silli girl :)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Miss M did the happy dance and finally said..

Rohan, Mahi was just pretending NOT to know who this 'hot' girl is, that u were talking about! Very chaalu of her!! :p

hehe..kidding Mahi! =D

7:08 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

rohan - :O *blush* i can't be compared to jeri ryan!!!! thats like...woah. woah. i am flattered! thank u sir =D

medha -shhhh stop unveiling my cunning tactics!

8:03 PM  
Blogger That Girl did the happy dance and finally said..

YEEHAWWWW!!! nothing like the end of exams.. err. im usually so fried i dont notice!!

i agree with box.. GEEEZ YOURE TALL!!!
* looks up at Mahi * .. HELLOOOOOOO THEREE!!!! IM OVER HEREEEEEE!!!!*

yes and you look VERY HOT!!! give that Jeri beri a run for her money!!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

I have always said that you are lovely, and you are proving me right on that....not that anybody was disagreeing with me mind you! ;)


Word Verification: bcpig...they are actually starting to make words....almost...

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google