17 August, 2005

Tagged!

Ugh..is it just me or does waking up at 5.30 am SUCK?
Stupid 8 am lectures.
Blah.


Anyway got tagged by Jay (sorta).
This passes off as a post coz a) I'm too tired to think and b) I'm full of myself. ( oh wait..did I say 'I'm full of myself?' Sorry, I meant "I love talking about myelf". Yea.)


A lifetime:
Is too profound to think about right now. But hell I'll have a go at it anyway.
A lifetime is what I feel takes, when I'm on the bus to uni every monday, tuesday and wednesday. A lifetime is what I wishI could spend caught in a perfect moment.


5 years ago:
I was 16 and thought I knew all there was to know and was proud enough to think there was nothing else to learn. 5 years ago I felt like I was the only person, who walked odd, looked odd and spoke odd. 5 years later I still feel the same way, the only difference is, this time, I love the way I walk, look and speak. Maybe it's called 'growing up' or maybe it's called 'denial'. I profess I don't know the answer. Either way, I'm content for the moment.


1 year ago:
I met a few people who made me realise what it was that I really needed in life. And I'm grateful to them.


Yesterday:
I took some initiative and got things to go my way. =) I also got told that I was attractive. Well, well, well! FINALLY!
sheesh. :P


Tomorrow:
I will love waking up late. I will then proceed to the kitchen and make myself a smashing bowl of oats with milo mixed in it. I shall then have a starfruit.
Then I shall indulge in doing absolutely nothing at all.
Nah..I wish. I'll probably spend the day catching up on this week and next weeks readings for my classes.
I will also daydream while reading.
Daydream lovely daydreams.
=)


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Samosas
2. Doritos..cheese flavoured
3. A lettuce-brie cheese- salsa cheese-black pepper and sundried tomato cheese sandwich (wait..is that an entire meal in itself?)
4. Strawberry yoghurt (with chunks of apple and blueberries in it.) Yumm.
5. Delicious, sweet, cool watermelon. Aaaaah
(oh and anything with chocolate in it will do too)

5 songs I know the words to:
Oh gosh. I know the lyrics to 98% of the songs on my computer and in my CD's. My parents wish I had the same sorta memory when it came to my studies. haha


5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
1. Buy my mom and dad any house they want. I'll say "Here ya go, you crazy kids! Go nuts!"
2. Take my friends on a holiday with me
3. Put some in my brothers account
4. Put a lot of it into MY account
5. Have my own art studio.


5 locations I'd like to run away to:
1. Australia (but of course :P)
2. Louisiana, to meet Sagie
2. You know what..I'd love to see the world. I'll answer this question in 20 years time when I've seen and experienced more.

5 bad habits I have:
1. I'm lazy. I'll try my darndest to avoid doing something that I don't wanna do. And I usually succeed.
2. I'm messy..I have my own 'mess' area. No one touches it. No one disturbs it. It's organised chaos.
3. I can't say 'No' sometimes, especially not to people I love.
4. I'm forgetful..I have the memory of a goldfish sometimes. My brain is so scattered it looks like a Pollack piece.
5. Cold hearted at times. It's very easy for me to switch off and stop caring.


5 things I like doing:
1. Reading..I could do it for hours.
2. Painting. But don't disturb me when I am...you'll be very sorry. That's one of the few rare things that actually gets me very angry. Only talk to me if I talk to you.
3. Watching Star Trek, in my cold air-con-y room, with the lights off and a mug of hot chocolate in my hand. BLISS. =)
4. Cooking. With some awesome music blasting in the background (Grafxgurl..you know what I'm talking about ;) )
5. Being in good company.


5 things I would never wear:
1. Shoulder pads (monstrosities..*shudder*)
2. Itchy undies
3. Anything all gold or all silver. Not unless I want to look like a walking, talking piece of jewellery.
4. 4 inch heels, coz I would just fall over and I don't need them.
5. Nothing that crosses the line between 'wow thats sexy' and 'wow thats slutty.'


5 TV shows that I like:
1. Star Trek (all of em except 'deep space nine' coz they don't show it here)
2. Scrubs
3. Arrested Development
4. CSI (Las Vegas)
5. The Simpsons


5 famous people I'd like to meet:
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Tom Welling ( I wouldn't mind having his baby either)
3. That guy who plays Ed on 'Ed'. He's hot
4. Zach Braff. He's hot too.
5. ...(What? I'm not gonna lie and say 'Mother Theresa', 'Nelson Mandela' or 'Gandhi'. Too bad.)


5 biggest joys at the moment:
1. Having such awesome friends. I know you guys love me..Don't deny it ;)
2. Having such a loving family..
3. Having the BESTEST DOG IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
4. Having a brain that actually registers stuff that's good for me
5. Coming home at the end of the day and sleeping in my bed.


5 favourite toys:
1. My laptop
2. my books
3. hehe Kelso
4. My bathroom radio. really stupid I know, but I can't take a shower in peace until it's switched on.
5. my handphone


5 people to tag:
Oh I won't force anyone into doing it...its entirely up to you
=)



Have a good one guys
G'nite
Mahi......out.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

I sware, tat wen i opened the comment box, I had sumtin witty to say(IMHO...i think)...I jus cant remb wat i wanted to say?!...I tink its time i get to bed....

PS:A word of advice, do NOT say yes to ur mum n sis if thy ever ask u to help thm go shopping whn u jus came back for the night shift...31 hrs witout slp is a no no!!...wil post sumtin(hopefully coherent) tom...

11:40 PM  
Blogger Mint Chutney did the happy dance and finally said..

Very nice Mahima!

Things that caught my eye and prove that we're long lost sisters:

Samosas
Scrubs
Organized chaos
The word "bliss". I love that word!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown did the happy dance and finally said..

The guy who plays Ed is Tom Cavanagh

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

I love your tag line- The lazy shall inherit the earth! Thats absolutely superb! LOVE IT!

I might take up the challenge of teh "tag" depending on how lazy I am feeling on the laziness scale!!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

Nope, its not just u, waking at 5.30am does indeed suck!...BIGTIME!

I might take up the challenge of the "tag" as well...only prob is, got no blog or website...so nobady is gonna see it but me...mmmmm...not good....not good at all...

6:08 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

rajesh - haha no worries mate..rest well!

mint - =D howdy sis! i love it too! its one of those words that just WORKS! like how 'orange' describes an orange..just works =)

jups - yup him! dont you think zach braff looks like, nose up? they're both so dopey cute =D

welcome princess! *serves hot masala chai* haha yep...the tag just rolled off my tongue (fingers?) i see myself as one of those lazy people who'll rule the earth in the future =) oh no worries! tag way (or not) !

6:15 PM  
Blogger IdeaSmith did the happy dance and finally said..

Totally identify with you, lady. The 5 years back bit could have been my life (except I was 16 more than 5 yrs back!!)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Arjun did the happy dance and finally said..

The tag, I guess, sums Mahi up!
Mahi in a tag!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

ideasmith - haha well the important bit is that you can identify =) alot of people (back then) couldn't (how teen angstyyy i know!)

couchie - its gonna take more than 1 tag to sum me up ;)

10:16 PM  
Blogger SoNyA did the happy dance and finally said..

woman! do my tag too!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Jay did the happy dance and finally said..

What about a tiny, super-short little wraparound skirt made of shiny gold fabric? I think it'd look quite nice - especially in a Mardi Gras parade or something.

And it might even be suitable for girls.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris did the happy dance and finally said..

I LOVE 4" heels...bring 'em on!! 5" though? way too much. and very uncomfortable!

I don't suppose Samosas are anything like Samoas? We have Girl Scout Cookies over called Samoas and they are SO YUMMY and not nutritious. ha! Samosas sounds like something you'd get if you mixed a Samoa with a Mimosa... ;)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

sonya - oh shit..girl..i've been going to your princess sonya blog all along hahaha no wonder i kept wondering why u weren't updating!! okok i'll do it soon!

jay - ;) i would so wear a super short gold wrap around...(but of course not THAT short where it ends up being completely redundant..i've seen it happen!)

dawn - yup! 4 inches i can still handle (tho not for too long) 5 inches and i'll just DIE.
okok let me tell you what a samosa is..it's a delicious indian snack. it has a pastry wrapping and is filled with spices and potatoes..oh and it's deep fried...come to think of it, it's not all that different from samoas =D so very yummy but not healthy AT ALL. haha

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google