23 May, 2005

Diarrhoea Days (and other such Poop stories)

WARNING - This entry isn't for the weak hearted or for the anal retentive (pun fully intended heh heh heh heh)

No, no this entry isnt gonna be about ONLY my story, its a beautiful collection of poop stories from all across the globe (sorta..well...just abt 4 people.) .

Sorta like 'Chicken Soup for the Diarrhetic Soul".
*cracks up* (i'm such a juvenile.)

Well it seems to me that just about everyone around me is talking about Poop, this morning.

I just read about the Indian Stallion's souvenir frm Hyderabad. Poor guy..I feel his pain (er..) I went thru hell when i visited Pune (place in india). If you've lived in a sterile place like Singapore, eating food sold at the road side is COMPLETELY out of the question..hell even the thought of it is enough to make your stomach gurgle. Respec' to the people living in India..stomachs of steel they have.

Guests over at my place were talking about kiddy poop, pregnancy poop, doggie poop, good poop, bad poop, all sortsa poop. (who am i kidding..theyre STILL talking about pooping..apparently theres a LOT to talk about when you're talking about poop..) My mother and this other lady were narrating DELIGHTFUL LITTLE ANECDOTES about their poop issues when they were preggers. Yea..i know...too much info. I can only hope I can narrate my poop stories one day, with such wild, delightful abandon (and detail.)

Talking about poop also made me recollect Dawn's Elvis Presely moment. Did the King of Rock n Roll, really die on his 'Throne'? (aaaaahahahaaha ssssomebody stop me!)

So anyway...i'm thinking i should probably get myself a job...yknow..so i stop writing entries like this one
=P

Dear readers, Mahima wants YOU to share YOUR poop stories with the world!
*Uncle Sam Style*

Ok, ok i'm going already...
=D

4 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris did the happy dance and finally said..

what? no comments? am I the only one who poops around here?

this weekend I took a poop and I had to push really hard. I felt like I needed to take a nap after that one.

TMI?

Sorry. :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

HAHAAHAHAHA
dawn..apparently people in singapore dont like talking about *whispers* poop.
COME ON POOP HATERS!
i had a pretty good dump myself, actually!
=D
hyukhyukhyukhyukkkkkk

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

"The best time to see a woman out of her element is when she's talking about SHIT," Benicio Del Toro in Oprah's Designer Eye Bags Special.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

if its shit you're talking about, you cant forget the original shit list..i laughed so much when i read it many years back and still refer to it as an excellent reference for shit. check it: http://www.jokes2go.com/lists/list79.html

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google