16 May, 2005

Ta-daa! New background !

Oh lawdy! I love my new background!!!!!!

I spent AGES looking for the fixed background code and all tt jazz...aah...victory is sweet!



On a different note..mom's back from India! I missed her so much that I even enjoyed the nagging (woahwoahwoah...only to a certain degree, ok).
. It usually goes something like this :

-Before-
Mom: Mahi! The house is in a mess! Why didnt you clear *points* that, that and that!?
Mahi: Yea...in a minute..
Mom: No! Now! You're soooo lazy!!!
Mahi: aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrgh!
(Fight ensues)

-Now-
Mom: Mahi! The house is in a mess! Why didnt you clear *points* that, that and that!?
Mahi: heheheeheh..ok ok mom..ill do it right away =D
Mom: That's not funny young lady. Stop laughing at the way I talk. I don't appreciate you and your friends making fun of my accent.( pretty self explanatory- mom has an ultra strong indian accent and my INDIAN friends take the mickey out of it)
Mahi: *blank look*.....I wasnt..ok sorry..dont be angry=D

(Disclaimer: Some of the dialogue may have been slightly exaggerated and falsified/ fictional/ from this author's imagination, for entertainment purposes.)

Weeee! I love my background =D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

hey mahi!..love ure mum's indian accent..think its too cute!..."under the ass"..thats a classic!..u should have added that to your blog!..and hope to read a longer blog soon!..i need some entertainment mahi!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous did the happy dance and finally said..

did she do the head-shake too?
and did she say "Aye-yooooh"
hahaha....(coz i do that after a trip to india).
and after just two days in singapore i was saying "la" and had the urge to clean my room.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima did the happy dance and finally said..

ure an ass.
:@
and stop being so stereotypical! dont u know how politically incorrect that was!
(even tho tts true =P i have to watch my back man..singapore is sueing bloggers =S)

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
Google